The main page is where the majority of information on the reservation is entered. There are usually 3* mandatory fields within this page.
- Guest Details* and Contact Information can be linked to profiles. When linked you can generate information on who your customers are, add notes specific to the guest, see other booking details, correspondence and feedback.
- Company, Agent or Source Fields allows you link to Company Profiles. This information will generate reports to help find out which companies or agents are using you, or the source of the booking, and revenue generated.
- The Room & Rate information can be selected by clicking 'Add'. It opens the Rate Search. Click here for more information on Rate Search. The Market Segment* attached to the rate plan will automatically pull through onto the reservation.
- Booking Information includes the Booking Status and Media Source*. These are drop-downs which need selecting at the time of making the reservation. You can also deselect 'Allow Room Moves' and set Alarm Calls. There are also fields which display GDS and CRS Information. You can add third party booking reference numbers in the CRS Ref 1 box. The GDS and CRS fields will populate automatically if you are connected to a channel manager.
- Balances & Deposits show the Total for the Stay (including upsells), allows you to input a deposit amount and date due. You can also see if any money has been received, is outstanding or remains to be paid. If your PMS is connected to your EPOS, the Interface Posting Mode will allow Guests to Charge back to their room if set to 'All Allowed', unless you select 'None Allowed' or 'Phone Only'. Credit Limit allows you set a limit.