The filters at the top allow you to select your date, it will always default to the date you are on. You can change the date but can’t check in anyone for a future date.
You can use the filters to search by surname, change the display and search by a particular group or room block reference.
To check in identify the reservation in the Bedroom Bookings section.
For each line you will see details relating to the reservation such a Room Assigned, date of departure, remaining balance, room type, etc. This screen is configurable in your settings.
Next to the assigned room you will see a colour line which indicates the housekeeping status for your property.
If a room is not assigned – no number will appear and you will be asked to assign as part of the check in process.
Select the Check-in Button next to the required booking
You will see:
- The Booking summary
- The total amount for the stay, the deposit paid and the remaining balance
- Any notes added to the reservation and add any additional notes you wish to make
- The guest name (Options to edit the profile or Unlink the profile)
- The ETD (estimated time of departure)
- The value box where you can enter the payment amount along with the payment type
- Newspapers, select the newspaper the guest would like to order and press Ok
- The alarm call and update the credit limit
- The interface Posting Mode is relevant to any possible interface such as EPOS and the call logger
- All Allowed – all charges from interfaces can be posted onto the guest bill
- None Allowed – no interface can post onto the guest account
- Phone only – The guest can make phone calls
- Extra Upsells that can be added
Please select Confirm to complete the Check In.