1. A Contact needs to be attached to all group bookings > click the Link button.
Type in the surname of the contact to see if they have stayed or booked previously. If the profile already exists you can select the profile reference - if not you can add a profile by selecting add a new profile.
2. Add a Company, Agent or Source to your Group booking on the far right for reporting purposes.
3. In the Details section select the Group Status.
4. Click Update which will launch the Rate Plan Search screen. Search for your required dates, number of nights and required rate plan. Here you are selecting the rate plan for the group.
5. Any notes for internal purposes can be inputted into the Group Notes section and add a Description in the bottom left hand corner. If you do not want to use the Rezlynx default Group Code, then you can also insert your own reference code.
6. Go to the Guarantee tab and select your Guarantee type.
If you have a Payment Gateway, you can also add in a guarantee at this point.
7. Go to the Default Misc. tab to set the Market Source and Media Source Code.
This section can also be used to add notes to each room as they are picked up.
Once you have completed these steps click Save before adding rooms to the Block.
Please note, images and fonts may vary between system versions.