First search for the Room Block you wish to add the release rules to.
The Release Rules tab is displayed across the top of the booking page.
More than one release rule can be added per block if required.
You can then click add to enter the auto release details.
- Room Type: Would you like to release all room types, or specific ones?
- Lead in Days: How many days before arrival would you like to release the rooms?
- Type: Are you releasing your rooms by a percentage, a fixed number, or all of them?
- By: Are you wanting to release all at once, or one day at a time? For example, if your group is staying for the whole week, would you release the Monday first, then the Tuesday 24 hours later.
- Value: If you have filled in your type column with percentage or fixed, then you will need to fill in your value box accordingly. For example, if you are releasing 50% of your rooms then you would set the type to percentage and the value to 50.
- Return to Availability: Make sure this is ticked so that the un picked-up rooms will go back to the hotel availability, rather than the Room Block
- Warning: Should the system generate a warning, either to you, your guest or both?
- Days Prior: How many days prior to the release date would you like to receive a warning?
- Internal: Warning is sent to an internal system user (Rezlynx Pop Up when logged in)
- External: Warning is sent to a contact set up within the address book button. (email) The wording for this is in Cogs, System, Ini-settings, Groups and Room Blocks. There is a limited number of characters which can be used in this section.