A fiscal period is a budgetary accounting period. When system date is enabled on Rezlynx you will need to enter your fiscal periods to determine when your end of week, month and year will run.
A fiscal period warning may also appear when existing configuration is due to expire. You will see the following warning when logging in to Rezlynx ->
- Click the 'Add' button next to the year field
- Select the required year in the drop down box and click OK
- Under 'Details for xx' enter the start and end date of your fiscal year and click 'auto generate'
- The fiscal months will auto generate and appear below, check through each line to ensure they are correct, if you need to amend you can over-type the date or use the calendar selector
- Repeat Step 4 for the Fiscal Weeks
- Once all of the fiscal periods are correct click 'Save' at the bottom of the screen.
To add another fiscal year, simply repeat the steps above.