A fiscal period is a budgetary accounting period. When system date is enabled on Rezlynx you will need to enter your fiscal periods to determine when your end of week, month, and year will run.
A fiscal period warning may also appear when the existing configuration is due to expire. You will see the following warning when logging in to Rezlynx ->
- Click the 'Add' button next to the year field
- Select the required year in the drop-down box and click OK
- Under 'Details for xx' enter the start and end date of your fiscal year and click 'auto generate'
- The fiscal months will auto-generate and appear below, check through each line to ensure they are correct, if you need to amend you can over-type the date or use the calendar selector
If the weeks/months are incorrect correct the first and second week/month and remove all other weeks/months using the ‘Remove’ tab:
Re-add the remaining weeks and they will follow the same pattern as the above one you have amended i.e. start week on Monday and end week on Sunday:
- Repeat Step 4 for the Fiscal Weeks
- Once all of the fiscal periods are correct click 'Save' at the bottom of the screen.
To add another fiscal year, simply repeat the steps above.