This article will enable you to manage the mapping of your own rooms and rates between Rezynx, Roomlynx and Agoda. At the bottom of each step is a short video that will show you what has been described in that step.
Step 1 - Set the correct charge mode in Guestline Distribution
Step 2 – Add conversions in Guestline Distribution
Step 3 – Resync from Rezlynx
Step 4 – Check Rates Per Day in Guestline Distribution
Step 5 – Check Restrictions Grid in Guestline Distribution
Step 6 – Resync from Guestline Distribution
Step 7 – Check the new rates are updating to Agoda
*The rate plan and room type must be created at Agoda before mapping in Guestline Distribution*
- Click on Edit next to the rate plan to be mapped
- Select 'Per Room' in the Charge Mode drop-down menu
- Click Save
- Select the correct Property from the drop-down menu
- Select Agoda from the Channel drop-down menu
- Select Room, Rate from the Conversion Type drop-down menu
- Click Add
- Tick 'Not Managed' if Roomlynx is not to send availability, rates, and restrictions to Agoda for this conversion, use this option for ‘Derived’ rates
- Select the rate plan to be mapped from the PMS Rate drop-down list
- Select the room to be mapped from PMS Room drop-down list; Note - the room type will only show if it is available on the PMS rate plan
- Select the Agoda room from the Channel Room drop-down list
- Select the Agoda rate from the Channel Rate drop-down list
- Click Save
- Repeat Steps 4 to 10 until all required conversions are added
- Ensure that a ‘Default’ conversion is ticked. This will ensure any reservations on un-mapped room/rates can still enter the system.
Note: Any rate plans being mapped to Agoda must NOT exceed more than 28 Max LOS. This setting can be found on the rate plan header in Rezlynx (Nights Per Room from)
Once Mapping has been completed in Roomlynx Conversions, the following Steps MUST BE FOLLOWED to ensure all Rates and Availability update successfully from Guestline Distribution to the Agoda Extranet!
- Under Roomlynx, change Nights to 365
- Tick Flex Rates. From the drop-down menu select the rate(s) you have mapped.
Note: rate plans will only show in Flex Rates if they are using a Flex Table. This step can be skipped for rate plans using a static Rate Table.
- Tick Restrictions. From the drop-down menu select the rate(s) you have mapped. (replicate for Ceilings if in place)
- Click Confirm
Note; Re-Sync's should only be performed when a new room and/or rate plan is mapped
- Select the mapped rates and ensure the rates are correct.
Note: Agoda does not appear in the ‘Channel Filter for Rates:’ field as an option to select. Rates for Agoda will appear in separate rate tables on the page, clearly labelled ‘Agoda’
- Ensure Price Variances are applied in Roomlynx if required
- Select Agoda as the channel and ensure that the new rates are displaying with correct Availability and Restrictions.
- Apply Closure by Rate in Roomlynx if required
- Apply in Threshold Closure Roomlynx if required
- Select today as the start date and the end date as 365 days in the future
- Select Agoda
- Tick Inventory, Rates and Restrictions
- Highlight the rate(s) you have just mapped
- Click Start Resync
Note: Re-Sync's should only be performed when a new room and/or rate plan is mapped.
- Ensure the interface is updating without red or amber lights on Rates & Availability.
Note: check the ‘Last Active’ timestamp to make sure the updates you have just sent have been sent to Agoda. If this timestamp does not show the current time, then the updates are still processing.
- Once the updates have completed, check that Rates, Availability and Restrictions have updated as expected to the Agoda Extranet
- The rooms and rates are now mapped.
- Check the Agoda website for incorrect rates and/or restrictions. Check the first couple of reservations are correct
Note: If rates, availability, and restrictions are showing correctly on Agoda extranet, but not on their website, then please contact your Agoda Support Team for assistance.
If after all checks have been made and you still require assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org