A Flex Table is a table that will span for 3 Years, with the ability to amend the rate on any day/dates that you wish to sell.
Existing Flex Tables will appear on the Left > Click on the + to see the tables within the group and click if you wish to edit an existing one.
- Click Create New.
- Enter the Code, Group & Description.
- Press Save.
- Reselect the table you have created on the left.
- Enter your Base amount by room type and the day of the week.
- Use your ‘Set All’ button to set either the whole grid, the room type of the day of the week.
- Select Save.
*The ‘Base Rate’ would automatically fill those rates into all months within the 3 years.
- If you wish to change the rates on any day/dates, click the Exceptions tab.
- Choose the month from your drop down box and overtype the relevant Room Type and or Day/Date.
- When you override a rate within the month that is different to the base rate it will turn yellow.
- Pattern Fill can be used to set/override the rates for a specific time period rather than entering each rate day-by-day.
- This would be used if you needed to update a lot of dates at the same time.
- If you wish to change your Base Rate at any time, please note that any rate that does not have an Exception already set will update.
- Select Apply and Save your changes within the Flex Rate.