This feature allows the rate to be altered automatically depending on the lead in time, occupancy or rooms sold and day of the week.
These variances will only affect Rezlynx, and will not affect rates that are connected to Guestline Distribution and Channels. If you wish to have them on the channels these have to be created again in Roomlynx using Price Variances.
- Click Add.
- Choose the Type - Occupancy % or Rooms Sold.
- From/To – Determines the range of Occ % or Rooms Sold that needs to be in place for the rule to take effect
- Lead In From/To – Determines the Lead-in time from point of Booking to Arrival Date for which the rule should take effect
- DOW – Day of Week Pattern – Which days should be effected by the change in rate
- Adjustment Type – Monetary or Percentage
- Room Type Values – Determines the value of the variances. A discount can be achieved by inserting a negative sign
- All rules on a single Rate Plan must be all of type ‘Occupancy %’ OR ‘Rooms Sold’ and cannot be mixed. The system will prevent any overlapping rules being created, so ensure you add them in date order. E.g. Monday, then Tuesday and Wednesday. Not Monday, Wednesday and Tuesday.
- For example, if you are using Price Variances as a % and if you wish to use the Final adjustment within the rate plan this must also be a %.