The Drop-down options to search for a guest include:
- Room ID
- Booking Ref
- Guest Name
Each of the options includes all In-House Guests in either Bedrooms or Function Rooms, open NRA accounts and Master accounts.
Once you have selected the relevant room bill you will have the following options available to you:
- Allows you to process a payment from a guest. Unless you have it integrated you will also need to take the payment on your PED/PDQ machine
- Allows you to add a new charge to the guest folio.
This can be a free type charge using analysis codes, adding of a Product or adding a Rate Plan
- Adjust- Tick the item, then change the price and add a comment to any charges that have already been charged to the folio.
- Delete – Tick the item and use this option to refund any charges that have been incorrectly posted
- Split – split an existing charge to be able to transfer to an additional folio or room.
- Edit Description – change the description of the charge as it appears on the folio.
- Group Transactions - take three individual charges to appear as one. Note this can only be done if the charges are posted on the same date.
- Ungroup transactions – reverse the above transaction.
- Room - transfer an existing charge to another room
- Bill Split - Transfer an existing charge to a second person folio or to transfer bill items to a second bill split e.g. ledger
- Prints the Bill
Additional options in the bottom right hand corner include:
Show Individual view
- Shows the total amount on the folio grouped by bill splits and folios.
Assign Ledger Acc
- If the bill is going to be sent back to the company. This may already have been set up at the time of reservation or check in.
- Allows you to select which folio or bill split you want to print.
- Takes you to the Check Out facility.
Please note, images and fonts may change between system versions.