Based on your feedback, we have been making constant improvements to GuesStay Digital Registration product so your guests can provide your front desk teams as much relevant data possible before arrival. In this way, we are pleased to notify you about the new fields in the online registrations card:
- Passport number of the lead guest and additional guest
- Car registration number
How it works
1. On the online registration card guests and additional guests have the option to insert
1.1 the passport number, which is particularly important for overseas guests.
1.2 car registration number, in case they are driving to the property
2. As soon as guests complete the online registration card Guestline Rezlynx PMS is updated in real-time
2.1 Reservation private notes (for now)
2.2 Lead Guest profile appropriate field
We believe the new fields will help you to:
1. Deliver a more personalise welcome - front desk teams can reserve parking spaces for guests arriving by car and concierge will be able to address guests by their name from the car park.
2. Save check-in time and be compliant - front desk team has all guest data upon guest arrival so they just need to scan/print the passport (if overseas guest), confirm any specific point and hand the room keys. In addition, the concierge can be faster on collecting and delivering the luggage to the room.
The new fields are available, by default, to all GuestStay Digital Registration customers and their guests since xxxx.
However, to update the car registration number in the PMS, you will need to configure it as a profile and reservation attribute.
Note: at the moment, it is not possible to customise the profile fields.
No additional fee applies. The new profile fields are included in the GuestStay Digital Registration Package.