Demo video link (example)
During the Covid-19 lockdown we have seen an increase of guests cancelling their reservations, an unfortunate side-effect of the global pandemic, and have been looking at ways to streamline this process with reservations made on our booking engine (Guestline DBM).
With this in mind, we have enhanced our DBM offering by releasing phase one of DBM Cancellations to all Guestline DBM customers if the reservation is under the following conditions:
- non deposit rate and no cancellation policy = cancellable
- non deposit rate and cancellation policy of type Fixed (within cancellation deadline) = cancellable
- non deposit rate and cancellation policy of type Percentage (within cancellation deadline) = cancellable
- non deposit rate and cancellation policy of type Non-Cancellable = non-cancellable
- non deposit rate and we have cancellation policy of type Fixed (out of cancellation deadline) = non-cancellable
- non deposit rate and cancellation policy of type Percentage (out of cancellation deadline) = non-cancellable
- Rate Pans that require prepayment in advance = non-cancellable
How it works
Support Portal link (example)
DBM Cancellations inherits all languages supported by DBM: English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese
Activation requests are raised with the Distribution Team either by a call logged or emailed to Distribution@guestline.com.
Hoteliers are advised to review their Payment Config and Cancellation Policies, prior to enabling the feature.
The hotel's timezone is required to be set in Guestline Channel Manager (Roomlynx) under Hotel Information.
DBM Cancellations is available to any property with Guestline DBM.