A Chargeback is the process in which a purchaser is requesting the return of funds - often because they are disputing the transaction.
Chargebacks will normally be emailed to the nominated Guestpay contact. The email will contain an excel file with all the information relating to that case however, you can log into the Omnipay RAM tool to access further details.
Login: www/omnipaygroup.com/ramtool then search for the Chargebacks
- Go on Chargebacks Tab > Case List
- Status: All
- Merchant No: Input your MID
- Limit Results: No Max
If you are having issues logging into the Omnipay RAM tool, please contact email@example.com
To go into a particular chargeback you need to click on the Case ID/VROL or ARN and this will redirect you into that particular chargeback case. All information relating to the chargeback transaction will be found here.
Please note that Omnipay RAM Tool does not contain customer detail information. This system is for chargeback case management.
All Chargebacks received are set to status Closed. The chargeback amount is also debited.
Should you wish to accept liability for a chargeback received there is no further action to be taken, a refund MUST NOT BE ISSUED as the card holder would have already been credited.
If you wish to challenge this chargeback, they require the following evidence to be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT REPLY TO email@example.com WITH THIS EVIDENCE
In order to challenge the Chargeback, the evidence/documentation which needs to be forwarded to Trust Payments needs to be as follows:
• Documentation needs to include all proofs including your detailed summary of the facts.
• Compiled into a single document not bigger than 18 pages.
• To merge documentation you may make use of this website: https://www.ilovepdf.com/merge_pdf
• File must not be bigger than 20MB.
• The file must be named with the ARN.
• Files must be submitted in PDF format.
• If cases will be sent in a bulk, it’s important to send them in a Zipped file.
• They would need for the documents to be submitted within 10 days of Guestline sending the Chargebacks Notification.
• Full card details should never be included.
• If the documentation is not in English, this must be translated as per Card scheme requirements.
• Audio and Video files will not be accepted.