In order to see the details of this chargeback, please log into MyST.
The Chargeback is located by selecting Transactions > Transactions Search > Selecting Chargebacks from the Stored searches filter, along with a valid date range.
If you wish to challenge this chargeback, they require the following evidence to be sent directly to email@example.com
DO NOT REPLY TO firstname.lastname@example.org WITH THIS EVIDENCE
In order to challenge the Chargeback, the evidence/documentation which needs to be forwarded to Trust Payments needs to be as follows:
• Documentation needs to include all proofs including your detailed summary of the facts.
• Compiled into a single document not bigger than 18 pages.
• To merge documentation you may make use of this website: https://www.ilovepdf.com/merge_pdf
• File must not be bigger than 20MB.
• The file must be named with the ARN.
• Files must be submitted in PDF format.
• If cases will be sent in a bulk, it’s important to send them in a Zipped file.
• They would need for the documents to be submitted within 10 days of Guestline sending the Chargebacks Notification.
• Full card details should never be included.
• If the documentation is not in English, this must be translated as per Card scheme requirements.
• Audio and Video files will not be accepted.