This article will enable you to manage the mapping of your own rooms and rates between Rezlynx, Roomlynx and Netaffinity.
Step 1 - Set the correct charge mode in Guestline Distribution.
Step 2 – Add conversions in Guestline Distribution.
Step 3 – Resync from Rezlynx.
Step 4 – Check Rates Per Day in Guestline Distribution.
Step 5 – Check Restrictions Grid in Guestline Distribution.
Step 6 – Resync from Guestline Distribution.
Step 7 – Check the new rates are updating to Netaffinity.
Before you can map a rate to Netaffinity you first must know the mapping codes. By using the below steps you will be able to locate these within the Netaffinity Extranet.
Go to Admin > Rate Plans
Click on the rate plan you wish to map
Use the Id / Code as the ‘Channel Rate’ value in Roomlynx conversions
Go to Admin > Room Types and click on the rate plan you wish to map
Use the Id / Code as the ‘Channel Room Type’ value in Roomlynx conversions
Now that you know the Netafinity mapping codes you can now start the mapping process within Roomlynx.
- Click on Edit next to the rate plan to be mapped
- Select 'Per Room' in the Charge Mode drop-down menu
- Click Save
- Select the correct Property from the drop-down menu
- Select Netaffinity from the Channel drop-down menu
- Select Room, Rate Plan from the Conversion Type drop-down menu
- Click Add
- Tick 'Not Managed' if Roomlynx is not to send availability, rates and restrictions to Netaffinity for this conversion, use this for 'Floating' rates.
- Select the Rezlynx rate plan to be mapped from the PMS Rate drop-down list
- Select the Rezlynx room type* to be mapped from PMS Room drop-down list;
*Note - the room type will only show if it is available on the PMS rate plan
- In the Channel Room, copy the Netaffinity room code from the extranet
- In the Channel Rate, copy the Netaffinity rate code from the extranet
- Click Save
- Repeat Steps 4 to 10 until all required conversions are added
- Ensure that a ‘Default’ conversion is ticked. This will ensure any reservations on un-mapped room/rates can still enter the system.
Once Mapping has been completed in Roomlynx Conversions, the following Steps MUST BE FOLLOWED to ensure all Rates and Availability update successfully from Guestline Distribution to the Netaffinity Extranet!
- under Roomlynx, change Nights to 365
- Tick Flex Rates and select the newly mapped rates, Click Confirm;
Note – rate plans will only show in Flex Rates if they are using a Flex Table. This step can be skipped for rate plans using a static Rate Table.
- Tick Restrictions. From the drop-down menu select the rate(s) you have mapped. (replicate for Ceilings if in place)
- Click Confirm
Note: Re-Sync's should only be performed when a new room and/or rate plan is mapped. If rates have not updated correctly online, please contact Guestline Support. Do Not perform another re-sync.
- Select the mapped rates, press Display, and ensure the rates are correct
- Ensure Price Variances are applied in Roomlynx if required
- Select Netaffinity as the channel and ensure that the new rates are displaying with correct Availability and Restrictions.
- Apply Closure by Rate in Roomlynx if required
- Apply in Threshold Closure Roomlynx if required
- Select today as the start date and the end date as 365 days in the future
- Select Netaffinity
- Tick Inventory, Rates and Restrictions
- Highlight the rate(s) you have just mapped
- Click Start Resync
Note: Re-Sync's should only be performed when a new room and/or rate plan is mapped.
- Ensure the interface is updating without red or amber lights on Rates & Availability.
Note: check the ‘Last Active’ timestamp to make sure the updates you have just sent have been sent to Netaffinity. If this timestamp does not show the current time, then the updates are still processing.
- Once the updates have completed, check that Rates, Availability and Restrictions have updated as expected to the Netaffinity Extranet
- The rooms and rates are now mapped.
- Check the Netaffinity website for incorrect rates and/or restrictions. Check the first couple of reservations you receive are correct
Note: If rates, availability, and restrictions are showing correctly on Netaffinity extranet, but not on their website, then please contact your Netaffinity Support Team for assistance.