To cancel a bedroom in Rezlynx, you can do this in a few places.
Within the Guest Journey, you can select Reservations, cancel. From here you can then find the reservation using the search bar and this will take you straight through to the cancellation screen.
Alternatively, if you are already in the reservation, you can select options, and cancel.
From here, you will then need to select a Cancellation Code and you can write an optional cancellation note.
If the booking is within your cancellation policy, you may also see a warning triangle, which when pressed, will alert you to the cancellation policy set up within your property, if the reservation is outside of the cancellation policy, then this warning will not appear.
To cancel the booking without charge, select Cancel.
This will then bring you through to the cancellation email screen.
You can send an email to your customer to confirm the cancellation, by selecting the Template and then Execute.
Should you wish to bypass this screen, then you can by selecting Continue.
If an amount needs to be charged for the cancellation to a ledger account then an NRA Account will need to be created.
Guest Journey > Billing > NRA’s & Masters.
- Select Create and add in a Description.
- You can add in the booking reference of the reservation, the guest name and ‘cancellation’.
- Link the customer profile and apply the market segment and media source.
- Add the PO (Purchase Order) Reference number to go on the invoice.
- Click Save.
Click on Billing, you will need to complete the following:
- Post the value for the cancellation charge, to the correct Analysis Code & add a description.
- Click Assign Ledger Acc, search for the company and select the reference number.
- Select the Charge(s), click Transfer To, select Ledger.
- If the charges on the ledger are correct, click Check Out
You will be able to find the invoice for this cancellation in, invoice reprint, by searching by the guest name.
Please note, images and fonts may vary between system versions.