Rate plans for Conference and Banqueting are made in three steps. All rates are organised into categories.
Step 1 - Description:
- Give your Rate a code, with a maximum of 12 characters using a _ for spaces
- Add a description, which is visible for the user and shows on the invoice & proforma
- Choose a category
- Choose a market segment (this is not mandatory)
- Choose how the rate should charge
- Add any notes you require and press save.
Step 2 – Breakdown:
- Select Add
- Choose the first analysis code, and enter an amount and description
- Continue adding to this to build the package
- There is a calculator at the bottom of the breakdown section, that will update when you press save
NB- The customer does not see the breakdown, just the total cost. It is also possible to amend the breakdown of a package on a specific event, should you have provided a discount or bespoke arrangement
Step 3 – Restriction
- Add the start and expiry date
- Tick the days of the week you want the package to be available.