Templates are used to add all of your function notes, menus, resource items, rates, rooms and layouts to an event during its creation. They work well when used with packages that always contain set information. They are designed to speed up the booking process for the user. When they are created you will build everything into it that is always required. You are still able to amend all items on the Event after it's creation.
The first step is adding the information to the template name. Templates are organised in groups.
- Give the template a code, a maximum of 12 characters, no symbols, use an _ for a space. This cannot be changed once saved.
- The Description is what the user will see
- Assign your template to a group
- Give it a start date and end date (this should match your function types)
- Once you have saved, the contents tab will now be accessible. On this tab add your functions in the order you need them.
- Once you have added a Function they will appear on the left in alphabetical order.
- Fill the details in on the right hand side. Note that unless you choose a specific room you cannot choose a layout.
- Repeat until all your functions are added
Menus & Resources
Select Options to add Menus & Resources and include in Rate Plan if they are included in the package price.
Add the notes you want to automatically populate. You can add notes to the Event, Internal and Additional Billing Summary Notes sections, along with any custom notes boxes you may have enabled.
If you no longer need a template, you are able to delete it from here.