Search Create Event allows you to find an event using different filters, but it can also be used as a report when exported.
Choose Your Date Range:
- All Dates - Will return the other filtered specification for all dates in the system
- Created - Will only return events made on that specific date or range chosen.
- Running - Will only return events that are running during that specific date or range.
- Revised - Will only return events that have been revised during that specific date or range.
- Dark Blue Buttons – These are quick search buttons, that will bring you back the events that were in, yesterday, today, tomorrow, this week, next week, last week or:
- Last 10 Created – The last ten events entered to the system
- Last 10 Created by User – The last ten events entered to the system by you.
To use the search boxes type into them. The contact name, company and agent cannot be free-typed. To use these search boxes, you must click the '…' next to it, in order to search for a company profile or guest profile.
Using it as a report:
You can use the search functionality as a report. You search using the filters and then you will need to select the Export button on the left hand side. This will then open it as an excel spreadsheet.
When you export this report you will get multiple more columns than what is shown on the search screen. Some of these include the event notes, billing notes, deposit paid, remaining balances, booked to date figure, forecasted revenue, any attached company, agent or ledger along with a purchase order number.
What could I use the report for?
- Checking all conferences have a linked company/agent/purchase order numbers
- Ensuring all bookings have event/ billing notes
- Chasing Provisionals / Enquiries, deposits/ payments
- Looking at the amount of Weddings/Event types, and revenue over a date range.