Click Search/Create Event.
Click Create an Event Booking.
Enter/Select the following information:
- Link a profile to the Contact.
- Enter Start and End Date of the Event.
- Select the Event Status.
- Enter the Number of Delegates.
- Enter Event Name.
- Select the Event Type.
- Assign the Coordinator.
- Select the Market Segment and Media Source.
- Click Save.
- Apply Function Template (if Function Template are created within Adv. C&B).
- Click Save.
If the user has applied a Function Template, the functions will display here. If all of the functions are not required, the user can delete any that are not applicable. If more functions are required, these can be added by selecting Add New.
Please note, if the Event is over a number of days, the Event will require an individual Function per day to assign the rate plans, rates, menus and misc. resource to.
The user can then amend the booking:
- Function Space
- Set up and Breakdown Times
- Rate/Rate Plan
- Assign Menus
- Assign Misc. Resource
- Enter any Function specific notes
Within the Event, you can use each of the tabs at the top to enter the following information:
- Notes – Enter any Event specific notes and a Reader Board.
- Billing –
- Update/amend the deposit due (If needed).
- Payment Gateway to take an Account Check/Deposit.
- Manually enter a deposit if taken through the PDQ or Cash.
- Assign a Ledger if the account is being billed back to Aged Debtors.
- Create a Master Account (If needed).
- Add Charge Routing (if needed).
- Add additional billing instructions.
- Documents – Allows the user to upload a document to the Event i.e. a signed contract.
- Resources – Allows the user to update the resource attached to the functions.
- Bedrooms – Allows the user to either link an existing Group/Multi Room booking if already created or ‘New’ will start a new Group/Multi Room booking.
- To Do’s – The user can create a pop up reminder to the Event to remind a user or user group to do something for this Event.
Using the buttons at the bottom of the Event Screen allows the users the following:
- Copy – Will allow the user to copy this Event and select the copy date.
- Checklist – Each event has its own checklist. This is a list of jobs that need/have been completed.
- Rate Plan Breakdown – If a Rate Plan has been assigned, the user can update the costs and Analysis Codes (if needed).
- Print – Will allow the user to email/print function sheets, pro-formas or Event letters.