Master accounts are an additional type of account, replacing the need for a bedroom or function room being the master account.
Transactions from an Event can be transferred to the Master Account, either manually or by using charge routing rules.
It is also possible to have multiple master accounts within each Event, each account will automatically adopt the arrival date of the Event.
- Select Add Master in the option screen.
The master window then opens.
- Enter description of the Master.
- Then free type or link a name to the master, ideally the Event contact.
- Select the Market Segment and Media Source and it's revenue should report to for financial reports.
- Select if posting from external sources are allowed, and if the master has a credit limit.
- A deposit due and deposit due date can also be added if needed.
- Click the guarantee tab, where comments, ledgers and PCI payments can be added to the master.
- Once finished click save.