Miscellaneous Resource items are equipment and informational items that you need to charge for or add notes to appear on your event and function sheets. They can also be used to track inventory for items to prevent you from overbooking on them. Your items are organised into Categories, which appear on the left-hand side. All items will belong to a category. When you are using your items, you can borrow from category to category, without having to re-create them.
To Create a Resource:
- Give the Resource a name, this will show for the user and on any Event Sheets it is added to
- Choose a Resource Item Category
- If you want to add a description for your resource type in the box. This cannot be edited per event.
- Default Notes show on the event and can be altered
- If you have multiple amounts of the resource fill in the quantity and select track inventory
- If it is an external item, use the vendor to list the supplier details and tick external item.
- Add an article number if required
- If you are building an item like a stage, you can add a set-up and breakdown time.
- Add your responsible department
- Add the Rate - How do you want to charge? And save
Add the sales price by selecting the analysis code and the amount you want to charge. When used in an event you can decide to charge, change the price, or include it in a rate.