The Diary will show all of your event bookings over days, weeks or months.
Date – Select the Date and Time you wish to display.
View By – Select which view of the diary the user needs - Day/Week/Month.
Statuses – View only particular Status Codes on the Diary.
Week Days – Select the days of the week that the user wishes to view.
Room Type – Users can filter by selected Room Types.
Sort By – Users can filter by a range of options including Diary Custom Orders.
Location – Users can filter by Location of Rooms.
Function Label – Users can select which labels display on functions within the diary screen.
Layout Style – Users can filter rooms by layout styles.
Include PMS – Displays Bedrooms occupancy for each day of the week (7 Days) for the range the user has selected. This information displays at the bottom of the diary and users may need to scroll down to see this information.
Include Hidden – Displays rooms that have the configuration of do not show in diary. Hidden rooms are made by unticking “show in diary” in the room configuration page.
- Calendar Icon– There is a key on the bottom left of the diary. Clocks indicate enquiries and waitlist bookings. When a user clicks onto the flag it will show the details of the reservations, along with the event reference so that the user can click on it and go straight through to the main event page.
Calendars on the date will show the user all functions on that date, and calendars on the function room will show the user all functions in that room on that date.
- Special Events run in the PMS as well as Advanced Conference & Banqueting and can be programmed from one of the three screens: Availability, Planner, Front of House – Events.
- Selecting the Room ID will display room information that was created in the room configuration page.
- Selecting an empty cell on the diary will display the option to Create a Booking or (if enabled in Adv. C&B) Create Enquiry.
- Selecting a function in the diary will display the function information and allow the user to enter the Event.