Used for printing or emailing Function & Event Sheets
Choose which date range you want to see:
- Created on- will show you the events created on that specific date.
- Start Date Between- will show you any events that start between a certain date range. It will not show you an event that starts on Tuesday for three days if you start your search from Wednesday.
- Show only Functions with Start Date Between- will show you the individual functions during that date range. E.g. the Wedding breakfast and Evening Reception, not the whole Wedding.
Event and Function Information:
- Function Room- select a specific function room to look at or leave blank to show them all.
- Status- select the status’ you want to print. Remember to not include enquiries, lost or cancelled.
Internal Address – Select the addresses you want to send the emails to internally from this list. To add to this list, you can create new Internal Addresses in Configuration.
Results per page – Will show you a maximum of 40 results. If you need to include more than 40 during your date range, please over type this number.
Print Event Sheets per day – This will force each function on a different date onto its own page. Meaning a three-day conference would print by date rather than in date order continuously.
When you would like to print/email/email internally your event sheets you will need to:
- Select the Event Sheet (Set All function is present at the bottom left of the page)
- Tick the appropriate email/print box
- Press execute.