Ticketed events are known as delegate events. They give the ability to sell tickets for an event and book the ticket holders into the event per table.
To make a Ticketed event, make an event with a function. Examples: Christmas Event – Christmas Party / Public Events – Mother’s Day Lunch.
Inside of the function attach the menu (This will act as the ticket) – Ensure the menu price is broken down and that you select delegate specific.
Add any Event notes/Function notes/ Misc. Resources that are required for the event.
- Select cell of Room and Date of Event.
- Select Create Event Booking
- Enter the required information. The number of delegates that you put in is the number of tickets you can sell/delegates you can have.
- Tick Apply Template (if Function Template are created within Adv. C&B).
- Click Next
If the user has applied a Function Template, the functions will display here. If all of the functions are not required, the user can delete any that are not applicable.
If more functions are required or no template has been used, these can be added by selecting Add New. Enter the required function information. The number of delegates that you put in is the number of tickets you can sell/delegates you can have.
- Click on Finish & Edit.
- Click Options, Edit (Function) if required to change function information and number of delegates.
- Click Save.
- Click F&B Items.
- Choose a menu from the menu options. You would have created a menu with the ticket price breakdown.
- Click Delegate Specific. This is an important step as this allows you to add the ticket to the delegate booking.
- If this menu needs to be added to every guest booked onto the event, click Auto Add to Delegates.
- Ensure Analysis Codes and Menu price is correct.
- Click OK
- Click Save.
Then move onto adding How to add Delegates to a Ticketed Event