Event billing is separate from Room billing and will show all current balances for checked in Events.
When an Event bill is selected there are two tabs on Event Billing: Main & Notes.
- Main - shows the invoice along with a navigational menu which allows the user to choose which invoice they would like to see by Event Name, Reference or Name.
- Notes - shows the Reader board, internal notes, event notes & billing notes for the event.
There are the same capabilities on Event Billing as Room Billing.
- Allows you to process a payment from a guest. Unless you have it integrated you will also need to take the payment on your PED/PDQ machine
- Allows you to add a new charge to the event bill.
This can be a free type charge using analysis codes, adding of a Product or adding a Rate Plan
To make any changes to an invoice, first select the item to apply the change to.
To do this, select the white box on the left hand side. There is a check all and uncheck all button.
- Amend - tick the item, then change the price and add a comment to any charges that have already been charged to the folio.
- Delete – tick the item and use this option to refund any charges that have been incorrectly posted
- Split – split an existing charge to be able to transfer to an additional folio or room.
- Edit Description – change the description of the charge as it appears on the folio.
- Group Transactions - make individual charges appear as one. Note this can only be done if the individual charges are posted on the same date.
- Ungroup transactions – reverse the above transaction.
- Room – select another event, master, NRA (non-resident account) or bedroom number and confirm the move.
- Folio – select the folio within the same event and confirm the move.
- Bill Split – make a separate bill split for an item/s, to create separate invoices for specific charges
- Ledger – move an item onto a company profile to be settled after departure.
- Prints the Bill
Multi – Function Event Billing
When an event has more than one function there will be multiple function folios within the event billing page. You will have a few options available to you:
- Folio Transfer - use the folio transfer option to manually transfer charges to one folio on the event.
- Sales Ledger Transfer - attach the Sales ledger either when making the event booking or in event billing and either transfer manually or use Charge Routing to transfer charges to the ledger.
- Master Account - attach a Master Account at the time of making the event booking and either transfer manually or use Charge Routing to transfer charges to the Master Account.
Use the plus and minus buttons to hide the functions. The headers will always show the overall charge in that function. The Event Folio Line at the bottom of the page will show the overall total.
A Checked in Check Box will indicate whether that function is checked it.