Select the cell across from the Room & down from the date
Select Create Enquiry Booking
Enter / Select the following Function Information:
- Select the Function Type
- Number of Delegates
- Enter the Function Name
- Enter the Start and End Date
- Enter the Start and End Time
Enter / Select the following Function Room Information as required:
- Rate / Rate Plan
Enter / Select the following information:
- Link a profile to the Contact Information
- Enter the Event Name
- Select the Event Type
- Enter the Start and End Date of the Event
- Add in Forecast Revenue figures
- Select the Market Segment and Media Source Code
And then select Save
Clicking save will then allow the user to complete any of the following actions:
- Add quote: A Second Option can be added to the enquiry if the contact has multiple dates in mind.
- Notes: By clicking on to the tab at the top, specific notes can be entered that will copy across into the event notes once converted. The 'enquiry notes' field will not copy across onto the Event.
- Checklist : By using the button in the bottom right corner, an event checklist can be added to the enquiry that will copy onto the event once converted.
- Print: By selecting this button in the bottom right corner the user is able to email an enquiry confirmation to the contact.