Allows the user to add a pop up reminder to themselves or other users.
This can be used in-conjunction with your checklist report.
On the Event itself, the To Do's tab is located at the top right when on the Event Screen. Any to do items for that event will show on this page.
Select New to make a new to do item, and select Add to assign it to a user or group of users.
- Subject – Subject line the user sees.
- Body – Description and information required.
- Start Date & Response Date - when the item will pop up and needs to be completed by.
- Priority - How often the item will pop up if it is not snoozed.
- Attachment - will show the receiver a hyperlink to the event it is for, which can be selected.
Once all of the fields have been completed, Press Save.
All to do items can be viewed in the top right of your screen in the hamburger icon.
Only outstanding ones will show as a default, however include completed can be selected to view past ones.