Deposits can be added to an Event manually or via a payment gateway. If a deposit needs to be added onto a delegate, please ensure this is done from within the Delegates Tab. (See below)
Adding a deposit manually
- Underneath Deposits is a button for Add. From here a list of payment types will show that are available
- Enter a comment and the value and press Post.
- A singular deposit receipt can be sent using View or a receipt can be sent for all deposits using View All.
Adding a deposit via a payment gateway
- At the bottom will be your payment gateway (Trust Payments/ Worldpay/ Windcave etc.) From here, put in a value into the 0.00 box and select Take Payment Of.
- This will take you through to the gateway to fill in the customer card details to take payment remotely. If the payment is a success, Rezlynx will ask you to add the deposit to the reservation. Select the payment type in the drop down and press Yes.
- The deposit will now show under deposits at the top and a receipt can be sent in the same way as a manually posted deposit.
Adding a deposit for a delegate booking
- Find your delegate and select Options > Edit.
- From here a deposit can be manually added using Add Deposit at the bottom right hand side.
- A payment can also be taken via a payment gateway in the Guarantee Tab.