Single Sign On, also known as SSO, is the recommended way to access Rezlynx Applications. Depending on your access rights - you can sign into the different Applications all in one area including the PMS, our Channel Manager – Roomlynx, Insights and our Guestline Support Portal.
When you log onto the Rezlynx PMS using your Username and Password – supplied by your Administrative User – you will be prompted to sign up to Single Sign On.
You will have two options available to you:
Sign up with your own Work Address
- Enter your Work Email Address, First Name and Last Name.
- You will receive an email to create a password for logon.
- Use your email address to log into the applications.
I Don’t have a work email address
- A Unique Username will be created for you.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name & create a Password
- This unique user name is what you will then use to log into the applications.
via the Browser
- Click on Log On with SSO, you will be asked to enter your email address or user name and password.
- Once entered, click on Login.
- This will direct and log you onto to the PMS.
- You can then access the Single Sign On Homepage by going to your User Icon in the top right corner of the PMS and Clicking Guestline Account.
via the Single Sign On
- If you are logging into Single Sign On using the URL Homepage (https://home.eu.guestline.app)
- You will be asked to enter your email address or user name and password.
- Once entered you are able to click on Login.
- This will direct you to your Single Sign On homepage.
Single Sign On Homepage
You can access the Single Sign On Homepage by going to your User Icon in the top right corner of the PMS and Clicking Guestline Account.
Your Single Sign On Homepage view will vary depending on your access rights and may be different to other users.
On the left hand side you will see a menu which includes,
- Home to direct you back to the main welcome page as indicated here,
- Users to add, edit or view users,
- Tenants to see which group or hotel you are attached to,
- Audit to see user activity regarding Single Sign On
On the right you will see tiles for your access.
- PMS - when clicked will bring you into your Property Management System.
- DISTRIBUTION - when clicked will bring you into your Channel Manager Roomlynx. Your account can be linked automatically, click here to see the process.
- INSIGHTS - when clicked will bring you to the suite of property reports available in Insights.
- SUPPORT PORTAL – when clicked brings you to the Guestline Support pages. This portal allows the user to access various guides and videos in relation to the use of the Rezlynx Applications.
You can also view any support tickets raised by your property.
Additional Options includes:
- Light and Dark View Mode in the Bottom left hand corner
- And in the Top Right Hand Corner – the notifications bell, support chat, a box grid menu which allows you to swap between properties if you are in group mode and your User Icon to Log Off or Access the Guestline Account.
Updating or Editing Access Rights
- Click Users on the Left Hand Side.
- Search for the User
- Select the Pencil Icon on the right for the user you wish to edit.
In Permission there are four main SECTIONS to consider:
- Users – gives the user access to Read or View, Create, Update Permissions or Delete users within Single Sign On.
- Insights – gives the user access to View or Export Data from your Insights Reporting application.
- PMS – this is where you can see the user and the user groups they belong to.
- Distribution – this is the area to give access to the Roomlynx. Access to the distribution is only available if you sign up using your email address.
For Single sites – you may already see the Managed user Option Ticked selected and you will be able to see the site name and the site role they have to as specified by the Rezlynx PMS User Groups. To change the site role use the drop down box to add or remove access groups. There is no need for Group Roles to be specified. Click Update Permissions.
For group sites – you may already see the Managed User Option ticked and you will be able to see either the group role or site role depending on the set up of the Rezlynx PMS user group. To change the site role use the drop down box to add or remove groups. If you wish to add another site click the plus sign and select the other site and site role if required. Then continue to add the different properties that the User has access to if necessary. Click Update permissions.
For existing properties who have Single Sign on Activated you would need to add the user by clicking the plus sign, then selecting the property they belong to and entering their existing Rezlynx user ID. This will link the Single Sign On to the user in Rezlynx. User access rights would need to be set in the PMS.
You will have a section where the user can change the password at anytime.
There is also a section which shows the Log in Attempts by the user.
Creating New Users
- Click on the Users Icon on the left hand side.
- Click on the Plus Icon in the bottom right hand corner.
- Enter the First Name.
- Enter the Family Name (Surname).
- Enter the Email Address (must be unique – a hotel work email is advised but it does not have to be).
- Choose the Language.
- Click Save.
Re-Setting Your SSO Password
Only users that have signed up to SSO with an email address will be able to set their own password. Instructions as follows -
From the Browser, simple select ‘Log On with SSO’ –
Simply select the ‘Don’t remember your password’ option
You will be sent an email link. Please follow the instructions accordingly.
If you have signed up to SSO with a ‘Username’ only, please note you will need an SSO Superuser on Site to reset your password for you.
***An email notification will be sent to the user to update their password***
Please be aware that the link will expire if not used within 24 hours – you can request for another email to be sent.