Prior to doing this, ensure you have created the Delegate Booking correctly by adding a menu for pricing, with delegate specific selected.
At the top left of the delegate page, it is possible to change between different functions, allowing you to see each space on a certain day within one event. This could also be applied to a Christmas party in multiple rooms, or different sittings on the same day.
- Select the function in the drop down.
- To the right of this you can see your total number of tickets available and the total you have already sold.
- Click New and Link the lead bookers profile and company profile if applicable.
- Enter the Number of Guests and assign a table number and time if needed or known. This can be amended later.
- A deposit due can be added for the whole party, not per person.
- Click Save.
On the right, will be a menu if created as auto add to delegates when configured.
- Add menu can be used to add additional menus, such as a drinks package if created as a delegate menu.
- Notes button within Options would be used for dietary requirements or the Notes tab wold be used for table notes that are not about the menu. E.g. “table near dancefloor”
- Bedroom tab at the top of the page, this is used to create or link a multiroom/group. (depending on what has been configured)
- Deposit(s) can be added using Add Deposit, or it can be added in the Guarantee tab of the delegate, using a Payment Gateway.
Print button, which allows for confirmations to be sent, which have been set up in Template Editor and for a deposit receipt to be sent, should one have been added to the delegate.
Delegates can also be imported into your Event using Import Delegate List, which is next to the New button on the delegates tab.