An entire event can be copy for different intervals, using the copy button on the Event. Not to be confused with Copy Functions.
Along the bottom right hand side there is the Copy button.
Once opened there are a few options:
- One time - Allows the copy of the event once.
- Irregular - Allows multiple copies on dates specified by the user.
- Weekly - Allows the copy weekly, choosing the first date, the number of weeks and the day of the week.
- Monthly- Allows the copy monthly, choosing the first date, the number of months, the same date or 1st/2nd/3rd/last and the day of the week.
- Annual - Allows the copy yearly, with the same filters as monthly and also the month of the year.
- Fortnightly - Allows the copy bi-weekly, choosing the first date and number of occurrences only.
Once copied, the new events will have text in front of the Event Name , such as Copy 1 of, Copy 2 of... etc. This allows the user to know which events may need checking and amending. Once updated, the user can remove this text to show they have checked it over.