Housekeeping Statuses are created at the time of your database build.
Clicking on Housekeeping Room, you are able to see what statuses are currently being used in your system.
Please be aware that Status Code ID 1000 must always be the final housekeeping code when the room is clean and ready for check in.
Should you wish to add to the list then you must complete the following:
- Display Code – maximum of 12 characters, the code won’t recognize spaces, used an underscore for a space.
- Description – Full description of the code.
- HK Status Time – used to detail how long the housekeeper would spend on the room.
- Colour – to allow filtering on the planner and will show on the check in screen.
- Select if the code is to be Used or Not Used.
- Click Save Changes.
Housekeeping Statuses are used to create your Cleaning Schedule that changes the status of a checked in room in your system. This schedule is used to prompt a linen change and when a room is dirty upon check out day.
The existing Cleaning schedule can be amended by clicking on Edit, amendments could be changing the Linen Change from day 2 to Day 3, if a change happens please note the following:
- If will not affect any bookings already in the system.
- If you wish for future reservations to take this change then you must contact Support to perform a Cleaning Schedule Resave.
- The Cleaning Schedule Resave will not affect reservations already checked into the system.
Please be aware also if you should amend any housekeeping statuses that below must be checked and amended accordingly.
- Ini-settings – Check Out
Please check to see if the code is correct for reservations checking out.
- Ini-settings – Housekeeping
Please check to see if the codes are correct for room moves, unallocations of residents and ROOS (rooms out of service) / DFS (Deduct from stock rooms).
- Interfaces – i.e. Phone connection
If you amend or add to the housekeeping statuses then you will need to check any interface details before completing any changes.