- Click Create.
- Link a profile to the Contact Information.
- Search for and attach a Company, Agent or Source (If required)
- Select Add Quote under Option 1
- Select the criteria for the enquiry on the Rate Search screen:
- Click Total Cost.
- Click the relevant white cell box this will attach the required rate amount to the enquiry.
- Click Save
This process can then be repeated as many times as required to add multiple quotes to the Enquiry by clicking the Add Quote button below Option 2 and 3.
Or selecting Options and Add Additional Option in the bottom right hand corner if more than 3 options are required.
The following details can then added on to populate the Enquires Tracker report and Enquiry search:
- Assigned to
- Chase Date
- Contact Method
Notes: By clicking on to the tab at top specific notes cab be entered that will copy across into the reservation notes once converted. There is also an ‘enquiry notes; field that will not copy across.
Templates: By Selecting this button in the bottom right corner the user is able to email an enquiry confirmation to the contact.