You can find an enquiry using one, or a combination of the following filters:
- Assigned to - The Operator / Coordinator that this enquiry was previously allocated to
- Contact Method - Preferred Contact Method, for example phone or email
- Enquiry Ref - enter the enquiry number if you know it.
- Status - open – enquiry still logged, closed - end of enquiry and converted – event now going ahead.
- Created Date - search by the date the enquiry was created in the system
- Surname – Contact’s surname
- Chase Date - Search by the date you need to chase
- Email Address - Contact’s email address
Users can also tick to include historical dates if you wish to search for old enquiries and the order of the search results can be changed to the following
- Enquiry Ref
- Created Date
- Converted Date
Once the relevant enquiry has been retrieved, click on to the blue Enquiry Ref hyperlink and this will take you into the enquiry.
To Convert the Enquiry
Click Convert, within the required Option.
This will convert the Enquiry into a CRS Reservation, where the user must complete any mandatory fields within the Segments tab and then click Save.
To Close the Enquiry
Select Options at the bottom right & Close.
Select the Code or Description & Enter a Reason if more detail is required.