To set up a Booking.com account the hotels will need to follow the steps here before a connection can be established:
The hotel and Guestline can complete the connection process without involvement from Booking.com,
Step 1 - Hotel (Booking.com extranet user)
The below instructions can be sent to the hotel, which details the process within the booking.com extranet, the below steps should only be completed on the confirmed Go Live date from Guestline:
- Hotel logs on to their Booking.com extranet
- Click on Account in the top right hand corner; select Channel Manager
To Note: If the hotel cannot see an option for Channel Manager as described above they must contact their Booking.com account manager to ask for the setting to be activated for their account.
- Click Start
- Search for 'Guestline' in the 'Select your provider' section, click Next
- Read the XML agreement and click Agree
- Wait for Guestline to accept the connection
- Click on 'I confirm the connection with Guestline'
Step 2 - Distribution Installer
- Log into the Guestline Booking.com Portal: https://connect.booking.com/authentication/login
- Username and Password are located in GLOOP, under 'Channels'
- Select 'Properties' from the top menu bar
- The hotel to be connected should be visible on the first screen 'pending with provider', select the property and click 'Connect'
- A pop up screen will appear, press Confirm, The hotel will move to 'pending with property'
Step 3 - Hotel (Booking.com extranet user)
- The Hotel will now appear in the pending with property tab of the portal.The Hotel will now need to 'Confirm' the connection, taking them from step 4-5
Step 4 - Distribution Installer
- Booking.com Interface Settings should now be completed, once these are complete conversions can be completed.
- Once conversions are completed rates, availability and restrictions can be sent to Booking.com to complete the connection.
The hotel will now appear in the 'Active' tab.