Analysis codes are linked to products within the system and used in the ini settings to set default analysis codes for rate tables and supplement tables. They allow you to monitor income and expenditure from the system, and report on the current periods and revenue reports.
Groups are used to organise analysis codes on the end of day and current period reports a total for each analysis code will show, with a total of each group’s codes at the bottom of each section.
Building a group:
- Create New Group
- Enter a 12-character max code, using an underscore for a space
- Enter a description for the group
- Ticking “include in revenue export” will add the revenue for this group as a column on the revenue export report.
Building Analysis Codes:
- Create 'New Analysis Code'
- Select the group for the analysis code
Enter a 12-Character max code, using an underscore for a space. (Do not start the code with a number)
- Define the restriction for the analysis code. (Internal – Rezlynx Only) (External – Interfaces Only)
- Enter a description (This will show on an invoice)
- Choose the tax rule for the analysis code
- Select a Revenue Type for your analysis code. (Revenue by – Revenue Group Report)
- System Use – this will remove the code from use and will only be available for reports.