To set up an Expedia account the hotels will need to follow the steps here before a connection can be established: https://onboarding.expediapartnercentral.com/public/join
The hotel and Guestline can complete the connection process without any involvement from Expedia.
Step 1 - Hotel (Expedia extranet user)
The below document can be sent to the hotel, which details the process within the Expedia extranet, the below steps should only be completed on the confirmed go live date from Guestline:
- The hotel logs on to their Expedia extranet
- Open Rooms and Rates and click on Expedia Connectivity Settings activating the Channel Manager request on Expedia;
- Search 'Guestline' in the list and tick both boxes (Availability and Booking retrieval)
- The hotel & Guestline will both then receive an email from Expedia with three important elements: Hotel ID, EQC Login and EQC Password
Step 2 - Distribution Installer
- Expedia Interface Settings can now be completed with the 3 elements sent by Expedia: Hotel ID, EQC Login and EQC Password.
- The “Expedia Mapping Document” can be downloaded from the Expedia extranet and all conversions can be completed.