A brochure request can be sent to either a contact profile or a company profile.
The brochure request page is divided into four main section:
- Contact – the linked profile to send the brochure out to
- Company Ref – the linked company profile for the contact
- Media Type – the media source code for the Brochure
- Brochure Type – the type of brochure you wish to send out, linked to a template
- Select a contact by clicking Link.
Search for a profile in Rezlynx. If a contact profile does not exist select Add New Profile.
Select the profile by clicking the Profile reference.
- Alternatively, select a company by clicking Search.
Search for a company profile in Rezlynx. If a company profile does not exist select Add New Company Profile.
Select the profile by clicking on the Profile Reference.
Enter the name of the contact for the brochure in the boxes. The name will only be used for this request and won’t be permanently linked to the Company profile.
- Select the Media Type for the Brochure Request.
- Change the Quantity field to 1 for each Brochure Type you wish to send out to the Contact or the Company Profile. The quantity can be increased if physical brochures are to be sent out.
- Click Send
- The system will bring up the details of the profile, the fields can be overwritten for the brochure request, any changes made will not be permanently saved.
- Select to Abort, Batch Print (this will request will be stored in the “Batch Print” feature, enabling all brochure request letters to be printed at one time), Print Now or Email the Brochure Request.
- You can view the Brochure Requests sent out using the Brochures Report.