When the EOD (End of Day) runs on your property the status of the reservation will change to No Show if it has not been checked in.
When this occurs, that night’s stay, along with the rest of the nights booked will be released.
You can find your no shows in the No Show Report. Reports Icon > Reservations > No Shows
This will automatically show yesterdays no shows, however you can back date this further if needed.
You can then click onto the booking reference to go into the booking.
If no deposit exists on the reservation and a charge needs to be taken please follow these steps:
Go to the Guarantee Tab > Check for the Token > View the Token & Create a new Order for the No Show charge.
If the payment is not successful then place a note on the reservation to say the card has declined and if you need to try it again.
If the payment is successful then place a note on the reservation to say the card has been charged and then follow the below steps.
Guest Journey > Billing > NRA’s & Masters.
- Select Create and add in a Description.
- You can add in the booking reference of the reservation, the guest name and ‘No Show’.
- Link the customer profile and apply the market segment and media source.
- Click Save.
Click on Billing, you will need to complete the following:
- Post the value for the no show charge, to the correct Analysis Code & add a description.
- Add Payment using the correct paytype (Paytype used for your payment gateway monies)
- Click Check Out