When the EOD (End of Day) runs on your property the status of the reservation will change to No Show if it has not been checked in.
When this occurs, that night’s stay, along with the rest of the nights booked will be released.
You can find your no shows in the No Show Report. Reports Icon > Reservations > No Shows
This will automatically show yesterdays no shows, however you can back date this further if needed.
You can then click onto the booking reference to go into the booking.
If the nights charge need to be sent to the Ledger Account please follow the below steps:
Place a note on the reservation to say that the charge has been sent to the Ledger Account.
Guest Journey > Billing > NRA’s & Masters.
- Select Create and add in a Description.
- You can add in the booking reference of the reservation, the guest name and ‘cancellation’.
- Link the customer profile and apply the market segment and media source.
- Add the PO (Purchase Order) Reference number to go on the invoice.
- Click Save.
Click on Billing, you will need to complete the following:
- Post the value for the no show charge, to the correct Analysis Code & add a description.
- Click Assign Ledger Acc, search for the company and select the reference number.
- Select the Charge(s), click Transfer To, select
- If the charges on the ledger are correct, click Check Out