This article will enable you to manage the mapping of your own rooms and rates between Rezlynx, Roomlynx and Avvio.
Step 1 - Set the correct charge mode in Guestline Distribution.
Step 2 – Add conversions in Guestline Distribution.
Step 3 – Resync from Rezlynx.
Step 4 – Check Rates Per Day in Guestline Distribution.
Step 5 – Check Restrictions Grid in Guestline Distribution.
Step 6 – Resync from Guestline Distribution.
Step 7 – Check the new rates are updating to Avvio.
*The rate plan and room type must be created at Booking.com before mapping in Guestline Distribution*
- Click on Edit next to the rate plan to be mapped
- Select 'Per Room' in the Charge Mode drop down menu
- Click Save at the bottom of the page
***The rate plan and room type must be created at Avvio before mapping in Guestline Distribution. Before starting this process contact Avvio to obtain the Room and Rate codes from Avvio needed to complete this process***
- Select the correct Property from the drop-down menu
- Select Avvio from the Channel drop-down menu
- Select Room, Rate from the Conversion Type drop-down menu
- Click Add
- Select the Rezlynx rate plan to be mapped from the PMS Rate drop-down list
- Select the Rezlynx room to be mapped from PMS Room drop-down list;
***Note - the room type will only show if it is available on the PMS rate plan
- Enter the Avvio room type code into the Channel Room
- Enter the Avvio rate plan code into the Channel Rate
- Click Save
- Repeat points 4 to 9 until all required conversions are added
Note: Any rate plans being mapped to Avvio must NOT exceed more than 99 Max LOS. This setting can be found on the rate plan header in Rezlynx (Nights Per Room from)
Once Mapping has been completed in Roomlynx Conversions, the following Steps MUST BE FOLLOWED to ensure all Rates and Availability update successfully from Guestline Distribution to the Avvio Extranet!
- Under Roomlynx, change Nights to 365
- Tick Flex Rates. From the drop-down menu select the rate(s) you have mapped. Note – rate plans will only show in Flex Rates if they are using a Flex Table. This step can be skipped for rate plans using a static Rate Table.
- Tick Restrictions. From the drop-down menu select the rate(s) you have mapped. (replicate for Ceilings if in place)
- Click Confirm
Note: Re-Sync's should only be performed when a new room and/or rate plan is mapped. If the rate plan is not a “Flex Rate” Flex Rate Re-Sync is not required.
- Select the mapped rates and ensure the rates are correct
- Ensure Price Variances are applied in Roomlynx if required
- Select Avvio as the channel and ensure that the new rates are displaying with correct Availability and Restrictions.
- Apply Closure by Rate in Roomlynx if required
- Apply in Threshold Closure Roomlynx if required
- Select today as the start date and the end date as 365 days in the future
- Select Avvio
- Tick Inventory, Rates and Restrictions
- Highlight the rate(s) you have just mapped
- Click Start Resync
Note: Re-Sync's should only be performed when a new room and/or rate plan is mapped.
- Ensure the interface is updating without red or amber lights on Rates & Availability.
Note: check the ‘Last Active’ timestamp to make sure the updates you have just sent have been sent to Avvio. If this timestamp does not show the current time, then the updates are still processing.
- Once the updates have completed, check that Rates, Availability and Restrictions have updated as expected to the Avvio Extranet
- The rooms and rates are now mapped.
- Check the Avvio website for incorrect rates and/or restrictions. Check the first couple of reservations are correct
Note: If rates, availability, and restrictions are showing correctly on Avvio extranet, but not on their website, then please contact your Avvio Support Team for assistance.