A Roomlynx Rate Access Code will hide a rate plan from search results, unless the created code is entered in the Offer Code box or used in a deep link.
To create a new rate access code for rates that appears on your Direct Booking Manager (DBM) please take the following steps;
- Click Add
- Are multiple properties loaded into Roomlynx? Yes, go to Step 4, No, go to Step 5
- Select the correct property in the Property drop down menu
- Tick the active tick box
- Enter the offer/promo code required
- Add a description – this is for hotel use only for easy reference
- Enter Booking Dates (from & to) – these are the dates when the rate plan can be booked
- Select the created rate plan and move from the left to the right into the 'Selected' box using the arrows
- Add the number of nights if Rate Access Code is to have a set length of stay different to the Rezlynx Rate Plan
- Enter the dates when the Rate Plan is available for guest to stay in Reservation Interval (from & to)
- Untick any days of the week that the offer/promo code is not available on
- Click 'Add Interval' button
- Click Save
This will also work for RoomlynxWS.