Only to be used in conjunction with your Tru-link activation email
from the GuestPay Team
Stage 1: Software Update Process
Automatic software updates are generally pushed out overnight, it is therefore imperative that terminals are left powered on in the charging cradles and the terminal is online.
However for your tru-link activation we request that you also complete a manual update prior to activation.
- Select Menu button
- Scroll to the option for Administrator
- When prompted enter the Manager Password and tap the Green Tick
- Select Software Update
- The Terminal will now connect and start updating the latest release and reboot.
- Each version is downloaded individually therefore please repeat these steps multiple times until you receive the message 'your software is up to date'
The minimum version for Tru-link is 04.01.132084
Stage 2: Pairing Process
- Select Quick Menu Button
- Select Admin Button
- Enter your Manager Password and press Green Tick
- Select Option 02 Pair with POS
- Pairing Icon will show at the top of your screen
- If pairing for the first time, please wait 1 hour after pairing icon appears before attempting a transaction, this will allow the terminal registration to complete.
if you have been unable to complete a test authorisation or transaction please contact firstname.lastname@example.org