This article will enable you to manage the mapping of your own rooms and rates between Rezlynx, Roomlynx and Staylists.
Step 1 – Add conversions in Guestline Distribution.
Step 2 – Resync from Rezlynx.
Step 3 – Check Rates Per Day in Guestline Distribution.
Step 4 – Check Restrictions Grid in Guestline Distribution.
Step 5 – Resync from Guestline Distribution.
Step 6 – Check the new rates are updating to Staylists.
*The rate plan and room type must be created at Staylists before mapping in Guestline Distribution*
Please note, if you are an SSO user, and have Distribution access, you will now be able to access Conversions in Rezlynx as well.
- Select the correct Property from the drop-down menu
- Select Staylists from the Channel drop-down menu
- Select the Room Rate tab
- Click Add Row
- Tick 'Not Managed' if Roomlynx is not to send rates and restrictions to Avvio for this conversion, use this option for ‘Derived’ rates
- Select the Rezlynx rate plan to be mapped from the PMS Rate drop-down list
- Select the Rezlynx room to be mapped from PMS Room drop-down list;
***Note - the room type will only show if it is available on the PMS rate plan
- Enter the Staylists rate plan code into the Channel Rate
- Enter the Staylists room type code into the Channel Room
- Multiple rows can be added at the same time. Once you have added all the conversions you need to, select Save
Ensure that ‘Default’ PMS codes are defined. This will ensure any reservations on un-mapped room/rates can still enter the system.
Once Mapping has been completed in Roomlynx Conversions, the following Steps MUST BE FOLLOWED to ensure all Rates and Availability update successfully from Guestline Distribution to Staylists.
- under Roomlynx, change Nights to 365
- Tick Flex Rates and select the newly mapped rates, Click Confirm;
Note – rate plans will only show in Flex Rates if they are using a Flex Table. This step can be skipped for rate plans using a static Rate Table.
- Tick Restrictions. From the drop-down menu select the rate(s) you have mapped. (replicate for Ceilings if in place)
- Click Confirm
Note: Re-Sync's should only be performed when a new room and/or rate plan is mapped. If rates have not updated correctly online, please contact Guestline Support. Do Not perform another re-sync.
Select the mapped rates, press Display, and ensure the rates are correct
- Ensure Price Variances are applied in Roomlynx if required
- Select Staylists as the channel and ensure that the new rates are displaying with correct Availability and Restrictions.
- Apply Closure by Rate in Roomlynx if required
- Apply in Threshold Closure Roomlynx if required
Note: Re-Sync's from Guestline Distribution only need to be performed when additional configuration is added in Roomlynx, e.g. threshold closures, price variances, etc.
- Select today as the start date and the end date as 365 days in the future
- Select Staylists
- Tick Inventory, Rates and Restrictions
- Highlight the rate(s) you have just mapped
- Click Start Resync
Note: Re-Sync's should only be performed when a new room and/or rate plan is mapped.
- Ensure the interface is updating without red or amber lights on Rates & Availability.
Note: check the ‘Last Active’ timestamp to make sure the updates you have just sent have been sent to Staylists. If this timestamp does not show the current time, then the updates are still processing.
- Once the updates have completed, check that Rates, Availability and Restrictions have updated as expected to the Staylists by reaching out to your contact there.
- The rooms and rates are now mapped.
- Contact Guestline support should you require any further assistance such as Rates or Availability is not updating correctly.