In order to check if your Z-read has posted to Rezlynx you can check this within the Guestline back office software. (Epos version 18.104.22.168 or later required).
To do this:
- Navigate to Back office and enter your staff pin.
- Navigate to ‘Reprint Z read’.
- Once in this section you will see all closed periods from your EPOS tills.
- Should one of your closed periods have a red cross against it, this indicates that the period hasn’t successfully posted to Rezlynx. If the period has a green tick next to it, then it has successfully posted to Rezlynx.
- You can attempt to re-post any failed Z-reads by highlighting the period, and then selecting ‘Repost failed Z read’. This will then re-post as successful. Should the Z-read fail to post to Rezlynx or mark as failed, please contact Guestline support for further assistance.
Alternatively, you can check the Rezlynx PMS system for any till postings within the ‘Financial Audit’ section when searching for the timestamp that the Z-read closed.