- Download the contracts from Roomlynx Admin > Channel Config. Enter the username (found in interface settings) and password (in GLOOP) of the property, then enter your email address. The contracts will then be sent to your email.
- Each contract is mapped separately. You will only need the files that do not end with RAW.
You will need the RoomTypeCodes and characteristics from the download to map the rooms.
Add the rate plans in here that are to be mapped, the channel value should match the PMS value.
Every individual file on the download needs to be mapped, this excludes any containing the word 'RAW' and 'contracts'.
When the 'Contracts' have been created you will also need to create an 'Allocation' for each room type that is on a contract.
NOTE: When an allocation is being used rather than FreeSale (FS) the 'Allocation Affects Free Sell Inventory' box needs to be selected as highlighted below;
Other Notes on the Conversions:
This is correct functionality for HotelBeds and a fix rather than a change.
Options for hotels are:
- Hotels can either leave the 999 update which will close when the room type hits ‘0’ or a close is done on the rate plan.
- They setup an allocation.
- Helen P advised that you can remove the value completely and this will update the normal availability. However, I was unable to do this without a warning on stage.