This article contains all of the Rezlynx PMS videos and information your new starters (or staff in need of a refresher) should need to get them up and running with the everyday FOH functionality of the system.
Introduction to Rezlynx PMS & Navigation
Making a Reservation
- Reservation Notes Logs
- Adding Upsells to a Reservation
- Adding & Removing Deposits on a Reservation
- Adding, Amending and Overriding Reservation Booking Lines
- Cancelling a Reservation - No Charge
Availability vs the Planner
Check-In, Room Billing and Check Out
- Checking in an Individual Reservation
- Understanding Room Billing
- How to use Post Cash
- How to use Non Resident Accounts (NRAs)
- Checking Out an Individual Reservation
Front Of Office
End of Day and Accounting
We hope you have found this guide useful, if so, please give it a tick below! If you have any questions that were not answered in this guide, or in any of the other articles on the Support Portal, please do contact the Support Team.
Please note, images and fonts may change between system versions.