The Message Board sits under the Home Page icon, it is used to write or send handover messages to colleagues or user groups. The message board must be selected for each individual user from the `Home Page Configuration’ menu in the `My User Account’ section.
Logging a new message
- Choose who you would like to send the message to, once you have done this you will need to `Add’ them, there is also an option to `Remove’ them or `Clear’ the selections entirely.
o Site – Send a message to users or user groups at a specific property. Select the site and user or user group.
o Users – Choose individual user accounts
o User Groups – Send a message to every user within a specific group e.g. Reception
- Select the date range the message will be displayed for *it will default to 1 month
- Title – Enter a subject for the message
- Message – Enter the message you wish to display
- Message Text Colour – You can choose a colour for the message to display in