Aged debtors page is used to review the age of a company profile’s debt and to generate account statements to distribute.
There are several filter options available
- Company Ref / Company Name – Search for a specific company using one of these fields
- Display By - Order the results by company name or reference
- Batch Printing – Select companies from the list and choose to batch print, download or email the statements. Choose what the statements will generate; Total balance, outstanding, 30+, 60+, 90+, 120+ days.
- Show Zero Balances – Includes companies that do not have a balance
- View Global Balances – Accumulates the balances per property and shows a combined total for the company
- Accumulate Subsidiaries - When selected, rather than show all the subsidiaries independently, they will be accumulated into the parent account and all totals are combined
The ledger accounts displayed will show;
- Company Ref – Clicking on the hyperlink will show you the balances per property, you can then select the property to see the account.
- Description – Name of the Company
- Global C/L – Displays the global credit limit for the company
- Balances - Shows per company and there is a summary of totals on the bottom line.