It is possible to automate reservation confirmation templates to be sent automatically.
You will need to ensure you have a scheduled task set up to process the automation, this is done in the scheduled tasks under the system cogs menu. The task will run automatically every day at a set time, behind the scenes.
Click 'New Schedule'
- Description – Name of automation
- Issue – when do you want it to send?
- Delivery Method – How do you want it to send?
- Room Pick Handling - Per individual booking or per Multiroom/group
- From – What email/number is this coming from?
- Reply To – When someone replies where does it go
- Recipient – Who do we send it to?
- No Contact – If there isn’t a contact, who do you send it to?
- Duplicate – If they are both the same, who do I send it to?
- Which template do I send to the contact and which do I send to the guest?
- Which rate plans shall I send it to? (Perhaps you exclude corporates on promo emails)
- Booking Status – which statuses do you want to send it to?
- System Source – Which bookings? Rezlynx only?
- Media Source – Reservations with a specific media source code
- Market Segment - Which market segments do you want to send it to?
- Individual – Do you want to send it to individual bookings?
- Multi-rooms – Do you want to send it to a multiroom?
- Groups - Do you want to send it to a group?
- Room Blocks -Do you want to send it to a Room Block?
- Exclude from Mailing - Untick to include those who have said they do not want to be included.
Press save, the automation is now set up.