To perform a refresh on the DBM please follow the below instructions;
You will need to disable the cache on your internet browser to push through the changes and this is done by following the instructions on this link > Disabling Cache Via Chrome you will only have to do this once and not every time you need to do a refresh.
The refresh is a bit like the RE-SYNC buttons in Roomlynx... i.e. PLEASE USE WITH CARE
- Go to the Hotels website that the live DBM is on
- Click book now or search via the hotels widget/form to get to the hotels live DBM (should open in a new window)
You should see the live DBM URL in your browser:
Just add "debug-" to the start of the address, and press enter to load:
- Once on the debug link, right click on your mouse and inspect
- Click control + r on your keyboard and this will refresh the DBM
- Once you see the changes on the debug link remove "debug-" from the start of the address and press enter to load (this will take you back to the 'live' DBM so that you can check if the changes have taken place for the Hotel on the live DBM.
*The customer may also have the clear their browser cache by clicking control + shift + delete*
Further assistance regarding the above is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org